Friday, March 6, 2009

Some Decent Exposer?

I posted not too long ago about my position as the USG's flyer guru and after a brief stint in 'what am I supposed to be doing exactly?' purgatory I've received some more work to do. I recently completed one flyer and even put my signature on it:



Who's famous now?

There are two more flyers to be completed by next Friday so if anybody wants to jump onboard the steamboat to Successfulvanyia let me know before Monday and maybe (just maybe) you'll get a chance to get your work out there. There's already another poster guru signed up so the quicker you contact me (koompa17@gmail.com) the more likely it is you'll get some work sent your way. Remember that whatever I send to you is due on very short notice and if you don't getr' done by the deadline I'll assume you are dead and have do the flyers myself.

What I'm trying to do here, for you I might add (but mostly for me), is come up with a sorta unofficial flyer-maker's club. Every artist does a flyer in their own signature style and then they get circulated around campus for all the boys and girls to see and then BOOM: free publicity. And then somehow someone gets famous and marries a supermodel. At least that's how it works in my head.

1 comment: